58 in Stock
- CERAMIC TIP | Elevate the smoking experience by swapping a paper filter tip for a ceramic tip. The ceramic is more durable than glass, provides structure, a clean taste, and catches any crumbs that might be inhaled.
- 9MM | These are an average filter tip size, and roughly the size of standard joint filters. They have a 9mm diameter, which is great for rolling joints and blunts.
- ROUND | These are round ceramic tips, which simply means they are straight, round tubes that are not tapered at either end. There are two spikes on the inside that act as a barrier and catch debris.
- 100CT TUB | These Ceramic Round Tips come in a clear plastic tub that looks sleek and professional. There are 100 pieces packed inside.
- PREMIUM | A white ceramic tip makes any joint, blunt, or cone feel premium. Dispensaries and processors can use them for their best, premium products to give them not only a classier look, but a better overall experience.