Paper filter tips are a common way to put a little barrier in between the smoker’s lips and what they’re smoking, but a glass filter tip takes it to a whole new level. Not only does it just feel cleaner, but it can be reused again and again, and isn’t as disposable as a paper tip. The glass tip provides a more direct hit from the flame to the inhale. These are on the bigger size with 12mm diameter. These are a bit wider than a typical paper filter tip, but will work with both joints and blunts. Consider adding a glass tip to any premium pre-rolled products! There’s no better way to set the best of the best apart from the average products than giving it a classy glass tip that not only performs better, but also looks like a top shelf product. This tray includes 209 pieces, and can be used in pre-rolled cones, or sold in bundle packs or as separate accessories.
- GLASS TIP | Using a glass tip in place of a paper filter is an easy way to elevate the smoking experience. The tip gives a clean taste while catching any crumbs that might be inhaled.
- 12MM | These are a larger than average glass tip size, and slightly wider than standard joint filters. They have a 12mm diameter, which is great for rolling super fat joints and blunts.
- BULLET | The bullet shape of these glass tips means they quite literally look like a small, hollow, glass bullet. One end is flat and completely open, with a small collar catch just inside the opening. The opposite end comes to a rounded point with a smaller air hole, which is the end that touches the lips.
- BULK TRAY | This is a bulk tray of glass tips that contains 209 individual pieces. This can be used in dispensaries or by processors for pre-rolled products, or in smoke shops for customers to add a tip to whatever they roll up themselves.
- PREMIUM | A glass tip makes any joint, blunt, or cone feel premium. Dispensaries and processors can use them for their best, premium products to give them not only a classier look, but a better overall experience.
Customers Also Bought