Cross Top Style Glass 10mm Medium Filter Tip Bulk Tray 190ct
3 in Stock
3 in Stock
Paper filter tips are a common way to put a little barrier in between the smoker’s lips and what they’re smoking, but a glass filter tip takes it to a whole new level. Not only does it just feel cleaner, but it can be reused again and again, and isn’t as disposable as a paper tip. The glass tip provides a more direct hit from the flame to the inhale. These are an average size with 10mm diameter. These are similar to the width of a typical paper filter tip but will work with both joints and blunts. Consider adding a glass tip to any premium pre-rolled products! There’s no better way to set the best of the best apart from the average products than giving it a classy glass tip that not only performs better, but also looks like a top shelf product. This tray includes 190 pieces, and can be used in pre-rolled cones, or sold in bundle packs or as separate accessories.
- GLASS TIP | Using a glass tip in place of a paper filter is an easy way to elevate the smoking experience. The tip gives a clean taste while catching any crumbs that might be inhaled.
- 10MM | These are an average glass tip size, and around the same size as standard joint filters. They have a 10mm diameter, which is great for rolling big joints and blunts.
- CROSS TOP | The cross top style glass tip is a very simple design. It is a straight glass tube that has a cross-shaped opening at the bottom, which acts as the filter to catch debris. The mouthpiece end is slightly tapered for a comfortable fit.
- BULK TRAY | This is a bulk tray of glass tips that contains 190 individual pieces. This can be used in dispensaries or by processors for pre-rolled products, or in smoke shops for customers to add a tip to whatever they roll up themselves.
- PREMIUM | A glass tip makes any joint, blunt, or cone feel premium. Dispensaries and processors can use them for their best, premium products to give them not only a classier look, but a better overall experience.
Customers Also Bought