Honey Dabber II Dab Straw with Titanium Nail - Black Edition - Default Title
100 in Stock
100 in Stock
Expert Customer Service
Enjoying concentrates at home is a breeze, but it gets a little trickier when it’s time to take them on the go. Dab rigs tend to be big and bulky, not to mention breakable. The Honey Dabber II is a quality-made, durable dab straw that many now swear by and have adopted as their “daily driver”. The Honey Dabber Black Edition straw component is made from locally sourced Northeastern American Black Walnut wood and is laser engraved with the brand name. The piece is finished with all-natural boiled linseed oil. The titanium tip comes already assembled in the dab straw. There is a patented heat-resistant sleeve that covers the hot nail once the session is done. This eliminates the need to wait for the nail to cool, it can be stored away immediately without burning any fingers or surfaces!
- HONEY DABBER II | The Honey Dabber II is a high-quality, durable version of a dab straw. This makes taking concentrates on the go accessible and convenient, with no delicate pieces to break.
- BLACK EDITION | The Honey Dabber II Black Edition has a sleek, darker finish than the original Honey Dabber II straw. Made from Black Walnut wood, it has an elegant appearance that is discreet.
- TITANIUM | This kit includes a titanium nail tip. The titanium can withstand very high temperatures and is incredibly durable, which is great for portability.
- AMERICAN-MADE | The Honey Dabber II kit is an American-made product. The dab straw is made from locally sourced Northeastern American wood and naturally boiled linseed oil. The wood is laser engraved with the Honey Dabber logo.
- DURABLE | The Honey Dabber team goes to great lengths to ensure the quality of their products. This dab straw is durable. The wood is super strong, and can even float in water.
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought