ALeaf Glass Tri-Arm Nectar Collector with Quartz Tip - Default Title
0 in Stock
0 in Stock
Expert Customer Service
Nectar collectors are also commonly called dab straws, and aLeaf refers to them as Purifiers. These pieces are essentially handheld dab rigs; the nail piece is heated with a torch to a temperature hot enough to vaporize the concentrates to take a dab. A separate dish or container is used to hold the wax, and then the hot nail is inserted into the dish to dab directly out of it. The Tri-Arm aLeaf Purifier is part of the Platinum Series, and elevates the entire dabbing experience. The quartz nail tip screws into the base, and provides superior flavor. Fill the piece with water to just above the small percolator slits on the tube inside the body. This will filter the smoke to make each hit as smooth as possible. Watch each hit milk through the three glass arms of the intricate design.
- NECTAR COLLECTOR | Nectar collector is another name for dab straw, which is a portable, handheld dab rig device. ALeaf Glass also refers to their nectar collector devices as Purifiers.
- WATER BUBBLER | The Tri-Arm Purifier has a water bubbler component that filters the smoke for smooth hits. Fill the piece through the mouthpiece to cover the small percolator holes.
- QUARTZ NAIL | This kit includes a high-quality quartz nail attachment. This is screwed into the metal piece at the base of the glass and then heated with a torch. Quartz provides superior flavor to really taste the terpenes.
- PLATINUM SERIES | This aLeaf nectar collector is part of their Platinum Series. These are their largest and most intricate dab straws that were designed to pamper the user.
- IN-STORE DISPLAY | Create an engaging in-store merchandising display with your aLeaf Glass products! This brand has innovative designs for their dabbing accessories, and their clean packaging is easy to use to your advantage for cohesive display purposes.
Customers Also Viewed
Customers Also Bought