Biohazard 2 Pokes Style Glass Tip 2pk – 10mm Size - Default Title
11 in Stock
11 in Stock
Bio Glass reusable filter tips can help anyone step up their rolling game. Match the tip with the correct paper size to create a joint or blunt that has an incredibly smooth draw and provides a clean taste. A glass tip keeps the joint dry, eliminates gross wet ends, and catches any debris before it gets inhaled. These are the 2 pokes style glass tips in the slim 8mm size
Paper filter tips are super common and are often included in rolling paper booklets. They do a fine job, but a glass tip takes it to a whole new level. The paper filter can burn and releases a nasty taste to finish off an otherwise tasty joint. A glass tip can’t be burned, it will just let you know when the joint is finished. It also provides a more direct hit from the flame to inhale. The Bio Glass 10mm tips are the medium size, and therefore pair well with 1 ¼ size, slim size papers or even king slim papers. It’s about the same size as a paper filter. This 2-pack of glass tips comes in a super convenient plastic clamshell package that can be hung easily by the hangtag. Place these right near your rolling paper selection and consider offering a bundle deal promotion of papers, blunt wraps, and Bio tips!
- GLASS TIP | Using a glass tip instead of a paper filter is a simple way to elevate the smoking experience. The tip provides structure and clean taste while catching any debris before it’s inhaled.
- 10MM | This is the medium size glass tip from Bio, and the most versatile size available in the 2-pack. It feels like a standard filter tip and can be used with a variety of different paper sizes.
- TWO POKES | The 2 pokes style glass tip is a very simple design that functions well. It is a short, straight glass tube that has a poke mark on either side. These two little glass shards inside act as an obstacle to catch debris.
- TWO PACK | Bio Glass offers their 2 pokes glass tips in a convenient 2-pack. They come in a single plastic clamshell package and can be cleaned and reused many times.
- PREMIUM | A glass tip makes any joint, blunt, or cone feel premium. Customers can roll up in their own style, but still make it feel like they bought a top-shelf cone at the dispensary because the glass tip adds such a feeling of luxury.
Customers Also Bought