Biohazard 2 Pokes Style Glass Tip 2pk – 10mm Size
9 in Stock
9 in Stock
Bio Glass reusable filter tips can help anyone step up their rolling game. Match the tip with the correct paper size to create a joint or blunt that has an incredibly smooth draw and provides a clean taste. A glass tip keeps the joint dry, eliminates gross wet ends, and catches any debris before it gets inhaled. These are the 2 pokes style glass tips in the slim 8mm size
Paper filter tips are super common and are often included in rolling paper booklets. They do a fine job, but a glass tip takes it to a whole new level. The paper filter can burn and releases a nasty taste to finish off an otherwise tasty joint. A glass tip can’t be burned, it will just let you know when the joint is finished. It also provides a more direct hit from the flame to inhale. The Bio Glass 10mm tips are the medium size, and therefore pair well with 1 ¼ size, slim size papers or even king slim papers. It’s about the same size as a paper filter. This 2-pack of glass tips comes in a super convenient plastic clamshell package that can be hung easily by the hangtag. Place these right near your rolling paper selection and consider offering a bundle deal promotion of papers, blunt wraps, and Bio tips!
- GLASS TIP | Using a glass tip instead of a paper filter is a simple way to elevate the smoking experience. The tip provides structure and clean taste while catching any debris before it’s inhaled.
- 10MM | This is the medium size glass tip from Bio, and the most versatile size available in the 2-pack. It feels like a standard filter tip and can be used with a variety of different paper sizes.
- TWO POKES | The 2 pokes style glass tip is a very simple design that functions well. It is a short, straight glass tube that has a poke mark on either side. These two little glass shards inside act as an obstacle to catch debris.
- TWO PACK | Bio Glass offers their 2 pokes glass tips in a convenient 2-pack. They come in a single plastic clamshell package and can be cleaned and reused many times.
- PREMIUM | A glass tip makes any joint, blunt, or cone feel premium. Customers can roll up in their own style, but still make it feel like they bought a top-shelf cone at the dispensary because the glass tip adds such a feeling of luxury.
Customers Also Bought