420 Vineyards Ceramic Wine Goblet Pipe by FashionCraft - Default Title
63 in Stock
63 in Stock
The 420 Vineyards Wine Goblet pipe is an actual wine glass that you can drink out of! Fill the goblet with water, vintage wine, or any other beverage to complement a fat bowl of flower. This white ceramic piece is over 9” tall and has classy gold accents on the front and around the rim. A flower bowl sits at the base of the front of the glass, and the mouthpiece extends up one side for comfortable smoking.
Novelty pipes are an important collection in any smoke shop. Fashioncraft is a leading brand when it comes to smoking pieces that have fun and crazy shapes. Set these products out in their own display area and you’ll be amazed at how many customers wander over to check them all out. These make great gift options, especially around the holidays, and their affordable price points make them a fun impulse buy. We recommend taking these pipes out of the box to really show off all their fun details. The 420 Vineyards goblet pipe has clean, sophisticated packaging that looks professional. It’s a white box with gold borders and text, reading “Care for a sip? Wine not.” on either side. This is sure to be a popular gift with tons of different customers!
- GOBLET | The 420 Vineyards Goblet pipe not only looks like an oversized wine goblet, but it can be used as one, too. This is a large, white stemmed wine glass with a flower bowl that wraps around the front.
- SIZE | The Goblet is a larger piece that stands 9.25” tall. It can hold up to 18 ounces of liquid, which is a big glass of wine! The cup part is 5” wide and 5” deep.
- CERAMIC | The Goblet Pipe is made entirely of ceramic. It was made all in one piece, so there are no extra parts or attachments. It has a smooth finish with classy gold accents.
- NOVELTY | Novelty pipes like the 420 Vineyard Goblet make great gifts, especially during the holiday season. The functional, recognizable shape will resonate with different customers, inspiring more impulse buys than the average piece.
- PACKAGING | The Goblet Pipe comes in a sleek box that customers may want to keep for storage. An image of the piece is on the front and back, and the sides have a cheeky saying: “Care for a sip? Wine not.”
Customers Also Bought