Ceramic Rasta Ice Pop Pipe by Fashioncraft
10 in Stock
10 in Stock
The Ceramic Rasta Ice Pop Pipe is a tasty way to cool off on a hot summer day. This unique novelty pipe looks just like an oversized popsicle with three different flavors: kiwi, pineapple, and strawberry. This tropical treat has a stick extending out the bottom for the mouthpiece, and the bowl sits on the top of the red strawberry section. Food-shaped products are always a hit and draw tons of attention!
Novelty pipes are an important collection in any smoke shop. Fashioncraft is a leading brand when it comes to smoking pieces that have fun and crazy shapes. Set these products out in their own display area and you’ll be amazed at how many customers wander over to check them all out. These make great gift options, especially around the holidays, and their affordable price points make them a fun impulse buy. We recommend taking these pipes out of the box to really show off all their fun details. The Ice Pop Pipe comes in a slim box that has a real image of the pipe on one side and cartoon image of the popsicle on the other side. The short ends are both covered in a fruit pattern and the box says “Fruity & Tasty!"
- ICE POP | The Ceramic Rasta Ice Pop Pipe looks just like a tropical flavored popsicle. It is red, yellow, and green with a tan stick piece on the bottom. The bowl is in the red section, choke on the side of the yellow, and mouthpiece at the end of the stick.
- SIZE | The Ice Pop pipe is a pipe with a rectangular shape that looks just like a popsicle. It Measures 7” long by 2.75” wide by .75” tall.
- CERAMIC | The Ice Pop Pipe is made entirely of ceramic. It was made all in one piece, so there are no extra parts or attachments. It has a textured top that resembles a popsicle dessert.
- NOVELTY | Novelty pipes like the Ice Pop make great gifts, especially during the holiday season. The fun food shapes always resonate with different customers, inspiring more impulse buys than the average piece.
- PACKAGING | The Ice Pop Pipe comes in a red and white checkered box with an image of the pipe on the front and a cartoon image of it on the back. The name of the piece is printed down both slim sides of the box.
Customers Also Bought