Terpometer 710 Thermometer for Concentrates – OG Black
20 in Stock
20 in Stock
The Terpometer is the world’s first thermometer designed to find the perfect temperature for dabbing concentrates. This 710 thermometer has an LCD screen that displays the exact temperature as soon as the sensor tip touches the banger. The device will light up green when the temperature reading is in the ideal range for expressing concentrate terpenes, leading to very flavorful, robust dabs. This is a Patented product.
The Terpometer is an advanced tool for concentrates. Instead of having to blindly heat a banger with a torch, wait around, and then guess when the banger is the ideal temperature, this device gives the green light as soon as the heat level is correct. The LCD screen is incredibly responsive and measurements are given instantly. The screen is also equipped with RGB technology, which means that it illuminates different colors to indicate how hot the surface is. When the banger is not hot enough, the Terpometer’s screen will light up blue. If it’s too hot, the screen will be red. As soon as the temp gets into the prime range, the screen turns green and the banger is ready to load in the dab. This is the first thermometer specifically calibrated for quartz, ceramic, and titanium surfaces, so it’s compatible with nearly all bangers.
- TERPOMETER | The Terpometer is the first thermometer specially designed for concentrates. It takes all the guesswork out of figuring out how hot a banger is.
- LCD SCREEN | This thermometer has an LCD screen that gives reading instantly. It also lights up blue if the banger is cold, red if it’s hot, and green when the temperature is right to take a dab.
- OG ORIGINAL BLACK | This is the Black Terpometer. It is the original design and has a sleek matte black finish.
- CALIBRATION | This device is specifically calibrated to perfectly read the temperatures of quartz, ceramic, and titanium surfaces.
- MICRO USB | The Terpometer has includes a micro USB charging cable. Simply plug it into the port and adapter, and charge with a wall outlet.
Customers Also Bought