White Rhino Glass Screen Honeycomb 100ct Tub
0 in Stock
0 in Stock
Not all flower bowls are designed equally. Sometimes the hole at the bottom is just too big, and the finely ground flower falls right through before it can be enjoyed. Instead of wasting precious product, adding a small screen like the White Rhino Glass Honeycomb Screen can solve the problem with ease. This will also prevent debris from being inhaled, which is always an unpleasant situation.
The Glass Honeycomb Screen has a universal fit, meaning it is compatible with just about any bowl it’s inserted into. By providing 13 smaller airflow holes instead of a single large hole, overall airflow is also improved, and each inhale will feel much smoother. After 3-4 bowls using the screen, the resin left over in the bowl should secure the screen to the base of the bowl, and you can knock out the ash from the bowl without worrying about dropping the screen. The screen can be removed, cleaned, and replaced over and over again. Each tub includes 100 individual glass screens.
- HONEYCOMB | Each White Rhino Honeycomb Screen has 13 tiny airflow holes instead of a single, large hole that debris can easily fall through. The screen is a barrier and prevents any crumbs from being inhaled, and makes each bowl pack last longer.
- GLASS | Glass is a great choice of material because it has no taste. Also commonly used in cookware, it can hold up under high heat for extended periods of time.
- UNIVERSAL | The Honeycomb Screen has a diameter of 0.375”, and is compatible with most hand pipes and flower bowls. This is a small piece that sits right over the hole in the bowl.
- REUSABLE | Glass is relatively easy to clean. If the Honeycomb screen gets too full of gunk, simply pry it out of the piece and give it a rub down with some alcohol. It should be sparkling new and ready to use again in no time.
- 100CT TUB | The Glass Honeycomb Screen tub is a great value with 100 pieces in each jar. Sell them in packs of multiple, as single screens, or sell the entire tub for someone who loves to smoke pipes.
Customers Also Bought