56 in Stock
The KronicBlade is a patent pending item. Its functions are simple yet very effective at speeding up the process of preparing a smoke. The curved blade is made of metal, but the actual blade is not sharp enough to cut skin. It is strong and durable and has a rounded point that can be used to open up and slice a blunt wrap or cigarillo.
The curved blade can be flipped over to scrape off any residue on the surface being rolled up on. The curved blade is also useful for scooping up amounts of ground weed. Dump it out of the grinder onto the prepped tray, and then scoop it up with the KronicBlade. Get the bowl, rolling paper, or wrap ready, and the blade will neatly pour the product right where you want it. No more pinching at crumbs and getting stuff stuck under fingernails. The handle also holds a surprise. Pull on the metallic knob on one end and a poker tool pulls out. It can help evenly pack a joint or blunt, or the flat end can be used to crush up harder concentrates. Slide it back in and it is secured with a magnet.
- HAPPY KIT x 2PUFFSUP | The KronicBlade is a collaboration between the Happy Kit brand and 2PuffsUp. It is a multi-purpose tool for handling weed.
- PACKING TOOL | The handle of the KronicBlade has a hidden packing tool that is secured with a magnet. It can pack a joint or blunt, or be used to break up hard concentrates.
- CURVED BLADE | The curved blade can be used to scrape off and prep a surface to roll up on. It can also be flipped around to scoop up ground weed and load it in to a rolling paper, wrap, or bowl.
- SAFETY | The KronicBlade has a strong, curved metal blade, but it is safe to handle and transport. The blade is not sharp enough to pierce skin, but it is able to puncture and slice open a wrap or cigarillo.
- 10CT POP DISPLAY | This is the 10ct display of KronicBlades. The display box shows all the functions of the piece, and each blade comes in its own package.